The Explore section currently displays the 3 categories of devices within our database as shown on the explore sections opposite
- Double clicking on the category opens a window with your choice, and a sub menu with a search entry box.
- You can search for a device if you know a little about its manufacturers name and or model by starting to type and follow the prompts displayed below the search field and selecting that of your choice by double clicking or enter/return
- Use a single keyword, with letters and digits. Do not include spaces, dashes or other symbols. For example, if a device is called ABC-123-YZ, you can search for ABC123YZ or just ABC123, 123YZ or 123.
- The query table on the right is divided into the sections of interest as seen and by double clicking on any item reveals the result in the window on the left.
- Full details of individual devices can be found by double clicking on the device which opens in a new detail window.
- In the detail window, information can be found on the device manufacturer, whether the device has been accredited by Medaval for accuracy, the validation status of the device, device manuals, any PubMed references to the device etc.
You can return to a new search by clicking on the category of choice on the top right at any time and starting over again.