It is first a foremost a services for manufacturers.
- Where a manufacturer incorporates identical technology in more than one device, Medaval can provide independent assessment of this claim via its Comparative-Equivalence service.
- The Medaval Comparative-Equivalence process involves comparing every feature of the respective devices. Those features required for measurement technology must be identical.
- Devices are then compared according to how they differ in other features, providing practical-use summary comparisons.
- Comparative-Equivalence is independent of validation but, where a device is certified for a particular technology, that certification can be applied to all devices where that technology is proven to be identical.
- Comparative–Equivalence is a full scientific study and the results are subjected to peer review.
On our website under services we have included a brief video to explain its principles and we have also posted the video on the following link here: