Medaval has awarded the following Best Blood Pressure Monitors with a 4 Star Best Rating and are Certified Accurate by us.
A Medaval Certified device is one that has been scrutinised from scratch
1) to ensure that a suitable protocol , meeting current standards, was used,
2) to ensure that the protocol was followed correctly and
3) to ensure that the measurement technology satisfied the passing criteria.
All 5 star rated Blood Pressure Monitors have been Clinically Validated in Multiple Validations and are our recommended Top Blood Pressure Monitors
In alphabetical order they are:
Medaval only awards star ratings to validated devices and the rating policy for BPM devices is:
- 5-Star Medaval Certified and Multiple Validations
- 4-Star Medaval Certified (Validation study, according to current protocol, within past 10 years, proven to be conducted strictly according to protocol)
- 3-Star Published validation according to current protocol, within past 10 years. Multiple validations
- 2-Star Two of: Published validation according to current protocol, validated within past 10 years, multiple validations
1-Star One of: Published validation according to current protocol, validated within past 10 years, multiple validation
Graphical explanation as below
Please click here for more information on these 5 star rated Blood Pressure Monitors.