Medaval has awarded the following Best Blood Pressure Monitors with a 5 Star rating and are Certified Accurate by us.
Healthcare Professionals & Consumers are cautioned against buying devices that are not accurate.
All non-validated Blood Pressure Monitors are watermarked on this site indicating those devices that have not been clinically tested for accuracy.
A Medaval Certified device is one that has been scrutinised from scratch
- to ensure that a suitable protocol , meeting current standards, was used,
- to ensure that the protocol was followed correctly and
- to ensure that the measurement technology satisfied the passing criteria.
All Best Blood Pressure Monitors with a 5 Star rating have been Clinically Validated in Multiple Validations and are our recommended Top Blood Pressure Monitors
Not necessary in alphabetical order:
Omron M3500 Module
Microlife BP-A200 Comfort
Microlife BP-W2 Slim
Omron RS3 Wrist
Graphical explanation as below
Medaval only awards star ratings to validated devices and the rating policy for BPM devices is:
- 5-Star Medaval Certified and Multiple Validations
- 4-Star Medaval Certified (Validation study, according to current protocol, within past 10 years, proven to be conducted strictly according to protocol)
- 3-Star Published validation according to current protocol, within past 10 years. Multiple validations
- 2-Star Two of: Published validation according to current protocol, validated within past 10 years, multiple validations
1-Star One of: Published validation according to current protocol, validated within past 10 years, multiple validation